THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I Know My Place :-)


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thedarlingg@hercompany.com
Date: 2008/12/3
Subject: Re: Private Medical insurance renewal with BUPA
To: HR_Manager@hercompany.com
Cc: dungeekin@xxxxx.xx.xx

Hi there HR_Manager

Thanks for the information below. Could you please advise when and if I can add my partner to my personal policy? - I am assuming here that it can only be done at a certain time of the year.

Also - could you please confirm that "married" also applies to concubines?

Many thanks
The Darling G
---------- End Forwarded message ----------

Your humble Author is currently scouring eBay for yashmaks and booking a course in Belly Dancing.

No comments: