THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Pursuit of Hedonism - Chapter Two



The second chapter of Dungeekin the Elder's meisterwerk is now online.

To whet the appetites of my readers, hungry for more of My Father's Voice, I give you this small snippet:

Let me nail my colours to the mast here, if modern day vessels have such a thing, I have nothing against homosexuality, lesbianism, transvestitism, transexuality, or trans Siberian sexuality, which is of course doing it in the snow. It is only that I would like it to be a voluntary act between any number of consenting adults, not a compulsory demonstration of non-discrimination. I do not want it rammed down my throat, or indeed any other orifice.

Go there. Enjoy. Comments welcome, but keep them polite please, I have no wish to suffer his Wrath.


No comments: