THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Guess Who's Back...



So today brings the news that having resigned on Friday morning, UKIP's Nigel Farage has this afternoon un-resigned. Apparently he's so awesome that UKIP can't do without him.

This puts a song in my heart....


Nigel Farage: Without Me

"Nigel Farage/Real Name No Gimmicks"
 

two illegal immigrants go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside
two illegal immigrants go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Guess who's back, back again
Nigel's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back
guess who's back
Guess who's back...


I've created a monster
Cause nobody wants Suzanne Evans no more, they want Nigel as their Leader,
Well if you want Nigel this is what I'll give ya
A bit of BNP mixed with a Mail reader,
A charter that'll jumpstart the left quicker than the shock when I claim we'll shut the hospitals coz the doctor really can't be operating,
As his latest visa status is complicated,

I raged at the Beeb in my debating,
Now I'm back, the Guardian can start the hating,
I know that I piss you off, Miss Penny, but the voters thought that I was entertaining,
So the NEC won't let me be or let me be free so let me see
I tried to quit my job on live TV but UKIP is useless without me!
So come UKIP, we took a hit but fuck that,
Throw out the Nips and rage at the Gyps and get ready,
We've still a chance in 2020
To send darkies back to their roots. FUCK YOU POLLY!

[Chorus 2x:]
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy,
'Cause UKIP is useless without me!



Romanians, an EU rebellion,
(While still claiming my wad of expenses),
I lost Thanet and fucked it for Reckless,
And my supporters claim it was an MI5 stitch,
I'm visionary, saner than Godfrey, could start a revolution, polluting the air waves, a rebel,
So just let me revel and bask, in the fact that that UKIPs NEC is kissing my ass
And it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see that I resigned cause I got one MP?
Well I'm back
 [batman sound]
Fixed the committee I'm back and now I'm gonna
Enter in and back on your TV like a splinter,
The centre of attention, claim I'm a winner
I'm interesting, rant about foreigners nesting,
Infesting in all our towns and working,
Testing "Attention Please" feel the Left wince soon as someone mentions me,
Doesn't matter I have one MP,
Cause UKIP is really about ME!

[Chorus 2x:]
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy,
'Cause UKIP is useless without me!


So vote UKIP, if you're really batshit, anybody who thinks the EU is shit,
Doesn't matter that I got my ass kicked,
Worse than those lefty Green Party bastards, and Tories?
Never forget you owe me, I shafted Labour's core vote so blow me,
And you know me, I'll never let UKIP go it's not over, don't listen to Manuel Barroso,

Now let's go, just give me the signal I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults,
You all know, and it's quite fundamental,
My need for publicity is really essential,
But sometimes the shit just seems, that the BBC wants to discuss me,
That's just because I'm disgusting, my policies are just obscene,
Though I'm not the first king of controversy,
I am the worst thing since Oswald Moseley, to do racism so selfishly,
And use it to get myself wealthy,
Hey! There's a concept that works
4 million idiots believed my words,
But no matter how many times you reject me, UKIP is useless without ME!

Chorus 2x:]
Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy,
'Cause UKIP is useless without me!


(Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la) [2x]
"Kids" 

(with apologies to Eminem)

No comments: