THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Monday, May 05, 2008

A Quite Interesting Typographical Error....

There are some places one expects to see spelling errors and unproofed documents - Labour Party websites, for example.

However, when the site in question is intrinsically linked with one of the most erudite - and one of the funniest - men in Britain today, one would expect to see an immaculately crafted site, bulging with bons mots and proofread to perfection.

So I can only say, dear reader, that it was Quite Interesting to see the typos below on the webpage:



I shall leave it to you to locate the offending misspellings.

Email sent, and I shall be watching eagerly!

UPDATE:
I've received a response, corrections will be made. I wonder if I can parlay this into a freebie membership....*grin*

No comments: