THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Spare a Thought for the Poor Piggy


Due to my Ebola of the Face, which continues unabated, I'm really not feeling like trawling the news for new and interesting Governmental cockups*.
So instead, I'd like to present the above - an absolutely excellent piece of work by G.O.T, who has taken my words and given them much more impact than I ever could.
Well done, sir, from the bottom of my infected sinuses.
*Which shows you just how rough I'm feeling.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

SimonC said...

You don't need to trawl - the cock ups are there on top of every pile, every day.

Anonymous said...

Crikey 'D', I do hope your sinus problem isn't some sort of swine flu manifestation!

A large malt or two usually does the trick for me ;-)