THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

S'Not My Fault, Guv. . .


Nah, really, honest, it wasn't me!

You saying it was me? You want a Glesga Kiss, ya bastid? It was the Serjeant-at-Arms. Blame her. I wasn't even there, honest, it's her fault. And the Police. Yep. Blame them.

S'not me, I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove anything. And no, you can't ask me anything that isn't in the statement.

Guardian of Parliamentary Democracy? Nah, not me. You want someone else, I'm not responsible. I just sit up here like the lazy, gormless Gorbals detritus that I am. Responsibility? I toldja, I was out of the country. Er. Somewhere else. Nothing to do with me.

Debate? Yeah, let's have one. Sometime in the future. No, I can't organise it. No, I really can't.

Blame someone else, coz it wasn't me.

Honest, Guv. Would I lie to you?

No comments: