THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In Which Dungeekin is Lord Lucan...


...but only for a fortnight.

I'm off to bask in the Portuguese sun for a couple of weeks, which should be enough time to let the rage subside.

There are a few posts queued up, though they won't be as 'current' as normal, for obvious reasons.

Back soon, and don't let Gollum off the hook while I'm gone.






UPDATE:
There's been a rather drastic change of plan. Still disappearing and will explain on my return.

2 comments:

Lester Taylor said...

Have a nice time.....I'm recording "THAT" song today so if you could email me at titaniccaptain@hotmail.co.uk

All the Bast
TEV

Anonymous said...

Very wise Dungeekin. You want to stay away from that Praia da Luz place.