THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Friday, November 07, 2008

'Drowning The Silence' - Week 2 Update

Well, the second week of 'Drowning The Silence' is done, and we're up to Chapter 9.


I am, as before, in bewildered awe at the amount of visits the site has received, and by your lovely comments. You can find examples here, here and here.

I can't tell you how amazing it is to have the response I've received to this. While I still harbour the dream of a publisher or literary agent readint this and getting in touch, the fact is that 'Drowning The Silence' is picking up more hits in a week than this Blog does in a month, and there's a real feeling of pride to know you've created something that people are reading, enjoying and coming back to again and again.

Chapter 10 will hit the Interwebs on Monday, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as you have done so far. And thanks again for reading.

PS: I get lucky soon, in case you were wondering. . . . .

1 comment:

Hedgewytch said...

Well um it might have something to do with how brilliant this thing is ;o)
We like it. Please write more? Not that I'm greedy or anything lol