THE DIARY OF A GEEK IN OXFORDSHIRE


Solving the World's problems with common sense and a flamethrower.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Griffin, The 'C' Word and the BNP

Griffin. Half-blind physically, totally blind mentally.

The 'C' word - the worst word in the world and all that - is not one that I use frequently. It has its place, but its use here on the Blog is rare to say the least. My mother reads this Blog. Sometimes even my grandmother. But there are times, now and again, when no other word will do.

This is one of those times.

Nick Griffin is an unmitigated, stupid, vacuous, moronic, racist cunt.

Griffin 'leads' a political party (I use this term in its loosest possible sense) comprised of the lowest form of scum. Cretinous, deluded, knuckle-dragging, racist cunts one and all.

According to Griffin and his monobrowed army of homunculi, Black and Asian Britons 'don't exist'. Oh, really? Oh Fucking Really, you utter hoon?

So by your twisted 'logic', my mother doesn't exist. Neither does my grandmother and, by extension, neither do I. My adopted sister also doesn't exist. We are 'racial foreigners', apparently. So, therefore, we must be of lesser value than the good Mister Griffin and his ilk.

I don't think so.

The only sub-humans - the truest of 'untermensches' in this country are Nick Griffin and the protozoa infesting the British National Party.

They show no understanding of the contribution made by black and asian people to this country throughout its history. What's more, they show a risible lack of comprehension of the history of Man.

Griffin - I will not grace you with the honorific 'Mister', which applies to members of the human race - YOU, and your cabal of cunts are the ones who are not British. You have no concept of what the word means, no sense of responsibility to this country. Your deluded, vile, racist leaflets harken back to the awful days of the Reich's 'Nuremberg Laws'.

You and your ilk are the ones who don't deserve the right to exist in this country. One day, I fervently wish you get your own Nuremberg moment. I'll even pull the lever myself.

You, Nick Griffin, are a cunt.

11 comments:

GreyAreaUK said...

I agree wholeheartedly. Well said. Bloody well said.

Anonymous said...

I think on June the 4th a lot of people will vote for them as a warning shot to the major parties to do something about Islamic nutters etc.

Pam Nash said...

I despair at Griffin and the BNP movement.

"No one should ever deprive a human being of his or her right to dignity. No one should ever deprive anyone of his or her right to be a sovereign human being. No one should ever speak again about racial superiority... We cannot give evil another chance."
- Elie Wiesel

wonderfulforhisage said...

Sometimes I ponder on why people like Griffin are the way they are.

Maybe something in their past, with a similar pattern to the rant above, was a formative influence.

Who knows?

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about what Griffin said. By his criteria I am not British either, well, not wholly.

Also, it would seem odd to say that Frank Bruno and Lewis Hamilton aren't British.

At the same time, it's quite a subjective thing, and he has a valid point in pointing out that the British are the people of these islands with an ethnic heritage going back millennia.

Certainly what Griffin believes is axiomatic in many countries as diverse as Japan and most Middle Eastern countries. I could never be a Kuwaiti, nor could my children, for example.

Some balance needs to be struck, I think. The right of that indigenous majority to a land which they are ethnically and culturally dominant is not wholly unreasonable, as it's not unreasonable for Native Americans or Amazonian tribes.

The British people are looking down the barrel of a gun of being a minority in their own country within a generation or so, and they have a right to object.

I went to school twenty years ago. Although it was an urban comprehensive that took in people from all walks of life, we had one or two non-British people in school. Now a quarter of all schoolchildren are African or Asian.

I think it would be unfair to condemn people for feeling alarm at that trend, given the history of the multi-racial experiment in this country.

Trofim said...

Is "knuckle-dragging" a vogue phrase at the moment? I've come across it several times recently.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Is "knuckle-dragging" a vogue phrase at the moment? I've come across it several times recently.Depends on what you're dragging your knuckles across ...

AgainsTTheWall said...

Whether you like it or not you are part of the project to eradicate the British people.

Im sorry that you cannot see that Mr Griffin has a case but some Britons do not wish our kind to be overlorded by foreigners. How safe would we be in the tender care of racial others? Shall we take the risk to avoid offending the likes of you?

Anonymous said...

I will help you through this one. Firstly are you r-cist YOU state racially foreigners are of lesser value, you dont like the comparison, when you became British did your DNA mutate,

when YOU look abroad you look down on foreigners. Your logic is as flawed as the BNP.

Contribution since immigration 1945Britain has gone from 30% of global wealth to 4%.
I dont support the BNP policies but your wrong he has some points which have flown over your head.

We are trapped by the rules we live by and indoctrinated with ideas.
Heres one for you maybe Brits would be living in mansions flying round in jet planes if we hadnt took pity on some of the useless immigrants.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Brilliant. Well said. Bravo!

Henry North London 2.0 said...

I had a long discussion with some nutcases from the BNP on this thread in the ToryGraph They did my head in

Comments page 5 and 6 They are a bunch of twats

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/edwest/blog/2009/05/12/we_need_a_freedom_party_of_britain?com_num=20&com_pg=6